More than 1,000 people from 86 countries gathered together for an exceptional educational experience in London, UK. An international faculty led a powerful program with keynotes, panel discussions, instructional courses, oral and video abstracts, hands-on courses and much more.
Many sessions will be available for viewing in August, so check back here for more details.
The WCTC Board of Directors would like to thank Dr. Neil Tolley, Chair of WCTC’23 for his leadership of the conference this year. A heartfelt thank you to the faculty, attendees, sponsors and exhibitors who made a significant contribution to the exceptional results.
Work has already begun on the design of the 2025 program. WCTC is renowned for producing a robust, diverse and compelling educational program and come back to this page for more information as the planning progresses.
A snapshot of comments from 2023 delegates in London:
- I would like to thank you for the WCTC in London. I learned a lot about advanced cancers for my practice, and how I have to work better with oncologist-endocrinologist especially in view of the concept of neoadjuvant treatment and in non-differentiated thyroid cancer. We have already modified check for some patients recently, but the cost of markers is a limit. In addition, nuclear doctors can favour their technology; but we have to enhance our practice of treatment!
- Excellent speakers and content. Loved the conference.
- All in all it was well organized and a very fruitful meeting. Looking forward to the next one.
- All the speakers in the Saturday morning session on ethics and diversity were absolutely excellent.
- Appreciate the inclusion of speakers from different backgrounds & countries
- I love the strong international presence – speakers from all different areas. It is an amazing benefit and the thing that makes this conference the most valuable.
- It was generally very well presented and encompassing.
- Excellent learning experience overall
- All the speakers were outstanding, with special thanks to Mike Tuttle and Greg Randolph who managed to get our attention and made the last session (tumor board) enjoyable.
- Excellent overall. Amazing inclusion of many different topics helping Endocrinologists, GPs and Surgeons
- My congratulations to the organizing board, all the speakers and staff personnel.
- Overall an excellent conference with speakers with a depth of knowledge of the subject.
- Great speakers, the conference staff were very friendly and helpful
- Really strong conference – great job.