Have difficult cases? Have patient questions?
Submit a case to the renowned WCTC Multidisciplinary Tumor Board!
Back by Popular Demand – WCTC 2023 is pleased to offer the Thyroid Case Competition. This is a unique opportunity to have your specific case presented to the global experts of WCTC.
Thyroid Case Competition
Chairs: Mike Tuttle & Greg Randolph
Panel: Bryan McIver, Elizabeth Cottrill, Jatin Shah, Richard Tsang, Peter Sadow, Cosimo Durante, Fernanda Vaisman, Kate Newbold, Neil Tolley
- Submit your case, or question to be reviewed by the panel of experts
- The top 3-4 cases will be discussed at the WCTC Multi-Disciplinary Tumor Board
- The World Congress Tumor Board will present the case/question and discuss their recommendations
- Your submission must include the history – physical exam/surgery, pathology and follow up
- Your name will be included in the live presentation
- Images can be included (without patient identifiers)
- Please limit your submission to four slides
- If chosen, your details may be condensed to adhere to the time allotment
Take this opportunity to share your cases with the World Congress faculty!
Please submit your cases to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You must be registered for the course to submit your case.