EP110 – Factors associated with not achieving an excellent response in patients with differentiated thyroid cancer after initial therapy: A multicentric study in Colombia
- Haugen BR, Alexander EK, Bible KC, Doherty GM, Mandel SJ, Nikiforov YE, et al. 2015 American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for Adult Patients with Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: The American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid. 2016 Jan;26(1):1-133.
- Tuttle RM, Tala H, Shah J, Leboeuf R, Ghossein R, Gonen M, et al. A 2010 Estimating risk of recurrence in differentiated thyroid cancer after total thyroidectomy and radioactive iodine remnant ablation: using response to therapy variables to modify the initial risk estimates predicted by the new American Thyroid Association staging system. Thyroid 20:1341–1349.
- Momesso DP, Vaisman F, Yang SP, Bulzico DA, Corbo R, Vaisman M, et al. Dynamic Risk Stratification in Patients with Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Treated Without Radioactive Iodine. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Jul;101(7):2692-700.
- Tuttle RM. Outcomes of patients with differentiated thyroid cancer risk-stratified according to the American Thyroid Association and Latin American Thyroid Society risk of recurrence classification systems. Thyroid. 2013 Nov; 23(11): 1401-7.
- Shen FC, Hsieh CJ, Huang IC, Chang YH, Wang PW. Dynamic Risk Estimates of Outcome in Chinese Patients with Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancer After Total Thyroidectomy and Radioactive Iodine Remnant Ablation. Thyroid. 2017 Apr;27(4):531-536.