EP124 – Risk factors for biochemical and structural incomplete response in a series of 538 intermediate-risk differentiated thyroid carcinoma patients
- Haugen BR, Alexander EK, Bible KC, Doherty GM, Mandel SJ, Nikiforov YE, Pacini F, Randolph GW, Sawka AM, Schlumberger M, Schuff KG, Sherman SI, Sosa JA, Steward DL, Tuttle RM, Wartofsky L. 2015 American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for Adult Patients with Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer – The American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid 2015;26(1), 1-133.
- Ballal S, Soundararajan R, Garg A, Chopra S , Bal C. Intermediate-risk differentiated thyroid carcinoma patients who were surgically ablated do not need adjuvant radioiodine therapy: long-term outcome study. Clinical Endocrinology 2016;84: 408–416.
- Castagna MG, Cevenini G, Theodoropoulou A, Maino F, Memmo S, Claudia C, Belardini V, Brianzoni E , Pacini F. Post-surgical thyroid ablation with low or high radioiodine activities results in similar outcomes in intermediate risk differentiated thyroid cancer patients. European Journal of Endocrinology 2013;169:23–29.
- Tuttle, RM, Sabra MM, Selective use of RAI for ablation and adjuvant therapy after total thyroidectomy for differentiated thyroid cancer: Apractical approach to clinical decision making.Oral Oncol. 2013;49(7):676-83.
- Robenshtok E, Grewal RK, Fish S, Sabra M, Tuttle RM. A Low Postoperative Nonstimulated Serum Thyroglobulin Level Does Not Exclude the Presence of Radioactive Iodine Avid Metastatic Foci in Intermediate-Risk Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Patients. Thryroid. 2013;23(4): 436-442.
- Tuttle RM, Tala H, Shah J, Leboeuf R, Ghossein R, Gonen M, et al. Estimating risk of recurrence in differentiated thyroid cancer after total thyroidectomy and radioactive iodine remnant ablation: using response to therapy variables to modify the initial risk estimates predicted by the new American Thyroid Association staging system. Thyroid 2010;20:1341–1349.