EP36 – Panel of microRNAs expressed in FNAB material of thyroid nodules and its application as molecular test
- Gharib H, Papini E, Paschke R, Duick DS, Valcavi R, Hegedus L,Vitti P American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists, Associazione Medici Endocrinologi, and European Thyroid Association medical guidelines for clinical practice for the diagnosis and management of thyroid nodules. Endocr Pract 2010. 16(Suppl 1):1–43
- Haugen BR, et al. The American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid 2016. Volume 26, Number 1.
- Haggi Mazeh, MicroRNA as a Diagnostic Tool in Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy of Thyroid Nodules. The Oncologist 2012.17:1032–1038.
- Tomasz Stokowy, Bartosz Wojtas, Jolanta Krajewska, Ewa Stobiecka, Henning Dralle, Thomas Musholt, Steffen Hauptmann, Dariusz Lange, László Hegedu?s, Barbara Jarza, Knut Krohn, Ralf Paschke, Markus Eszlinger; A two miRNA classifier differentiates follicular thyroid carcinomas from follicular thyroid adenomas. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology Volume 399, 5:43–49.
- Menno R. Vriens, Julie Weng, Insoo Suh, Nhung Huynh, Marlon A. Guerrero, Wen T. Shen, Quan-Yang Duh, Orlo H. Clark, Electron Kebebew, MicroRNA Expression Profiling Is a Potential Diagnostic Tool for Thyroid Cancer. Cancer 2012. 3426-3432.