OP66 – Reassessment of Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Patients Using the 8th TNM classification System: a comparative study
- Davies L, Welch HG 2006 Increasing incidence of thyroid cancer in the United States, 1973-2002. JAMA 295, 2164 – 2167 10
- Lim H, Devesa SS, Sosa JA, Check D, Kitahara CM 2017 Trends in Thyroid Cancer Incidence and Mortality in the United States, 1974-2013. JAMA 317, 1338-1348
- Haugen BR, Alexander EK, Bible KC, Doherty GM, Mandel SJ, Nikiforov YE, et al. 2016 American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for Adult Patients with Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: The American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Thyroid; 26:1–133.
- Tuttle M, Morris LF, Haugen B, et al. in AJCC Cancer Staging Manual 8th ed. pp. 1-19. By Amin MB, Edge SB, Greene FL (Eds) 2017 Springer, New York.
- Nixon IJ, Wang LY, Migliacci JC, Eskander A, Campbell MJ, Aniss A, Morris L, Vaisman F, Corbo R, Momesso D, Vaisman M, Carvalho A, Learoyd D, Leslie WD, Nason RW, Kuk D, Wreesmann V, Morris L, Palmer FL, Ganly I, Patel SG, Singh B, Tuttle RM, Shaha AR, Gönen M, Pathak KA, Shen WT, Sywak M, Kowalski L, Freeman J, Perrier N, Shah JP 2016 An international multiinstitutional validation of age 55 years as a cutoff for risk stratification in the AJCC/UICC staging system for well-differentiated thyroid cancer. Thyroid 26, 373 -380
- Adam MA, Thomas S, Hyslop T, Scheri RP, Roman SA, Sosa JA 2016 Exploring the relationship between patient age and cancer specific survival in papillary thyroid cancer: rethinking current staging systems. J. Clin. Oncol. 34, 4415-4420
- Tanase K, Thies ED, Mäder U, Reiners C, Verburg FA 2016 The TNM system (version 7) is the most accurate staging system for the prediction of loss of life expectancy in differentiated thyroid cancer. Clin. Endocrinol. 84, 284–291