OP68 – Prevalence of Central Lymph Node Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Cancer Patients with Uncertain Sonographic Patterns in the Preoperative Staging Ultrasound
- Randolph, Gregory W., Quan-Yang Duh, Keith S. Heller, Virginia A. LiVolsi, Susan J. Mandel, David L. Steward, Ralph P. Tufano, and for the American Thyroid Association Surgical Affairs Committee’s Taskforce on Thyroid Cancer Nodal Surgery R. Michael Tuttle. “The Prognostic Significance of Nodal Metastases from Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma Can Be Stratified Based on the Size and Number of Metastatic Lymph Nodes, as Well as the Presence of Extranodal Extension.” Thyroid 22, no. 11 (October 19, 2012): 1144–52. doi:10.1089/thy.2012.0043.
- Donangelo, Ines, Ann E. Walts, Catherine Bresee, and Glenn D. Braunstein. “LYMPHOCYTIC THYROIDITIS IS ASSOCIATED WITH INCREASED NUMBER OF BENIGN CERVICAL NODES AND FEWER CENTRAL NECK COMPARTMENT METASTATIC LYMPH NODES IN PATIENTS WITH DIFFERENTIATED THYROID CANCER.” Endocrine Practice: Official Journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists 22, no. 10 (October 2016): 1192–98. doi:10.4158/E151078.OR.
- Haugen, Bryan R., Erik K. Alexander, Keith C. Bible, Gerard M. Doherty, Susan J. Mandel, Yuri E. Nikiforov, Furio Pacini, et al. “2015 American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for Adult Patients with Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer: The American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer.” Thyroid: Official Journal of the American Thyroid Association 26, no. 1 (January 2016): 1–133. doi:10.1089/thy.2015.0020.
- Lai, Xingjian, Bo Zhang, Yuxin Jiang, Jianchu Li, Ruina Zhao, Xiao Yang, Xiaoyan Zhang, et al. “Sonographic and Clinical Features of Papillary Thyroid Microcarcinoma Less than or Equal to Five Millimeters: A Retrospective Study.” PloS One 11, no. 2 (2016): e0148567. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0148567.
- Sturgeon, Cord, Anthony Yang, and Dina Elaraj. “Surgical Management of Lymph Node Compartments in Papillary Thyroid Cancer.” Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America 25, no. 1 (January 2016): 17–40. doi:10.1016/j.soc.2015.08.013.
- Suman, Paritosh, Chi-Hsiung Wang, ShabirHusain S. Abadin, Tricia A. Moo-Young, Richard A. Prinz, and David J. Winchester. “Risk Factors for Central Lymph Node Metastasis in Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: A National Cancer Data Base (NCDB) Study.” Surgery 159, no. 1 (January 2016): 31–39. doi:10.1016/j.surg.2015.08.032.