World Congress on Thyroid Cancer 3.5
Rome, Italy | 2019
World Congress on Thyroid Cancer 4.0
July 29 – August 1, 2021
WCTC3.5 Steering Committee:
Rocco Bellatone, Co-Chair
Celestino Lombardi, Co-Chair
Gregory W. Randolph, MD
Bryan McIver, MD
Jeremy Freeman, MD
Ian J. Witterick, MD
Ashok R. Shaha, MD
Jatin P. Shah, MD
David Terris's details
- Country: USA
David Terris's presentations
- Asia Pacific Symposium
- AHNS Endocrine Section Program
- Robert Sofferman, MD – Memorial Advanced Thyroid Ultrasound Course
- IC13 – Robotic Surgery and Minimally Invasive Approaches: Technique and Patient Selection and their Global Differences
- MTP8 - Minimal Invasive Surgery in Thyroid Cancer: Which Patients, What Approach?
- MTP11 - Thyroid Cancer Case Presentations: Difficult Management Issues, World Congress Tumor Board
David J. Terris, MD, FACS, FACE
Dr. Terris is Regents Professor of Otolaryngology and Endocrinology and Surgical Director of the Thyroid Center at Augusta University.
He went to college at Cornell, medical school at Duke, and did his residency and fellowship at Stanford. He then joined the faculty at Stanford and was promoted to Associate Professor with tenure. In 2002 he was recruited to Georgia to become Chairman of the Department, a post he held for 12 years.
Dr. Terris is a pioneer in robotic and minimally invasive thyroid surgery and has a busy clinical practice that is limited to thyroid and parathyroid surgery. He has edited 5 books and authored more than 200 publications, with most devoted to thyroid and parathyroid topics.